Recommended deadzones?
1 year ago
Scotland

So I love this game and have been trying to get into speedrunning it for the last couple of days but I've quickly run into a problem. I play on pad pretty much exclusively, and only now am I realising that the default pad settings for this game are kind of...weird. I'm getting awkward effects like my dives out of jump being inconsistent and other stuff that generally doesn't feel right. I assumed it was just my motor reflexes being lame, but I was getting the same inputs 100% of the time after 30 seconds on keyboard.

Any pad players out there who've figured out some decent deadzone settings? All I could find online was one post about it and it wasn't really aimed at the speedrun crowd. If I can get stuff like mach cancels more reliably it'll be a real gamechanger for my ability to run this game.

Germany

I think you'd have to figure that out yourself, sadly. Pizza Tower is unfriendly to analog controls, a D-pad is much more consistent.

United States

What kind of pad are you using?

Scotland

I'm on a budget Xbox pad. This means that unfortunately the d-pad is very questionable, hence relying on the analogue instead. I managed to get all the P-ranks, but full runs call for a lot more consistency than I can manage with this setup.

I'm thinking I might just have to relearn the game on keyboard at this point...

Connecticut, USA

I haven't messed around much with deadzones, but it's helped me out a lot to bind "down" to one of the bumpers in the steam input settings, cuts down on a lot of situations where I need to use diagonals like with fastfalls or horizontal powerbombs, even helps with rss since I can just press the bumper to go down in the menu while I hold the stick up

Sigma_Nine_Set ve FionaKaenbyou bunu beğendi
Scotland

Holy crap, this was a gamechanger. Diagonal inputs were definitely a source of a lot of turmoil for me, so having a down input on demand made things way easier. I finally managed to put together a run I'm reasonably happy to upload thanks to it.

Thanks a bunch!

impossablank bunu beğeniyor
Oyun istatistikleri
Takipçiler
Oyunlar
Oyuncular
En Son Haberler
Leaderboard open to Switch submissions!

We're opening the floodgates! The leaderboard shall now accept runs performed on the Nintendo Switch version of Pizza Tower!

Do keep in mind that the same rules still apply, and that video proof should be of good enough quality! Show us what you've got!

1 month ago
En Son Konular
Yayınlanma tarihi 1 year ago
8 yanıt
Yayınlanma tarihi 1 year ago
0 yanıt
Yayınlanma tarihi 5 days ago
0 yanıt
Yayınlanma tarihi 1 month ago
3 yanıt