A Discord for this game question.
5 years ago
Greater Manchester, England

Hey there, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to set up a Discord for this game at all? I was mainly thinking for stuff like if anyone has questions about certain things in the game, run or in general or for discussions and stuff like that. Some times people may also have stuff they'd want to ask or talk through without clogging the forums, it's just something I've been thinking about. Let me know what you think.

New Jersey, USA

We sort of have something but not exactly. ZOE2 runner Shadowsabyss has got a channel on his stream's discord for general ZOE stuff and a couple people are in there (me, daisyfan, some zoe2 people). It's not really well-advertised and there's other stuff going on in the server.

I was thinking about this a while ago. Sounds like we should probably go ahead with it and make an actual dedicated server

Greater Manchester, England

I was thinking about it for a while but wasn't too sure there would be interest in doing it, I'm glad I wasn't the only one with that lol. Hopefully it might help others to want to pick up the game and give it a shot too.

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Leaderboard Updates for 100% and reformatting
You must pick up all 10 subweapons: JAVELIN, GEYSER, BOUNDER, PHALANX, HALBERD, COMET, GAUNTLET, SNIPER, DECOY and MUMMY.
You must complete all 5 SOS missions: TOWN.1, TOWN.2, TOWN.3, CITY.2 and CITY.1.
R
7 months ago
Latest threads
Posted 5 years ago
0 replies
Posted 5 years ago
Posted 6 years ago
Posted 9 years ago
0 replies
Moderators