Rule Clarifications for V4
16 days ago
United States

no glitches basic Normal 33 (Arcade) TAS run. Lots of room for improvement but a decent baseline.

United States

Hello, all! I was interested in running this game in the near future, and I wanted to ask a few questions about a few rules of the run that haven't been clarified as of the new update to the game (assuming we're allowed to play in V4 now since some runs have been verified.) I'd join the Discord to ask but I'm having trouble with my login at the moment.

Are permanent upgrades achieved through Guild Rewards allowed to be used? Maybe only in No Modifiers?

Also, in "Gadgetless," we exclude primary gadgets since they can't be turned off, right? If so, maybe more columns should be added to distinguish Primary and additional gadgets and modifiers used (or I'm just overthinking it.)

Thanks

Edit: not sure what that thing above me is. I posted in the right place, I think

编辑者 作者 16 days ago
Poland
  1. Yes, we are currently running v4.

2. I assume guild rewards are allowed in all speedrunning modes. But it was not discussed before in the community.

3. Yes, in gadgetless we are not counting starting gadget (the issue is that names kind of overlap).

4. Good idea about adding starting gadget distinguition.

游戏统计
粉丝
记录
玩家
最新新闻
Verifying Runs & Upcoming Potential Changes to Leaderboards

Hello!

I do not check speedrun.com everyday for new runs. I try to check it once a week. If your run is not verified in a day or so feel free to join the discord and @ me on the #speedruns channel.

The 2 main relic hunt categories might be changing slightly soon. With modifiers will allow gadget

11 months ago
最新话题
发布于 8 days ago
2 回复
发布于 1 year ago
1 回复