Thanks for all the hard work on category extensions & rule revamps
2 months ago
Calgary, AB, Canada

Just wanted to say thanks to the people in charge of extending and categorizing the leaderboards to filter by car, valid vs. fastest laps, load removal times etc. I'm sure it was an enormous amount of work to go over all the old runs and add this data to the board but it means a lot to see! Looking forward to posting some laps in my favourite slow cars.

FVTurtleFights ve Shiinyu bunu beğendi
Hungary

I was able to get it all done quite quickly. Adjusted the Car filter now to show all runs as this is how it is used in other games.

Do you have the DLCs? Would be nice to see runs on Riviera too.

Shiinyu bunu beğeniyor
California, USA

Aight, who's got the skills to port the xbox360 dlc to pc xD EA sucks...

Hungary

wich is that?

Hungary

ah the Ferrari Racing Series and the Exotic Racing Series?

Romania

@FVTurtleFights, someone already did iirc. The issue is that the console dlc never got released for pc so therefor, even if you manage to add it, it won't be allowed as it would have to be done through a mod.

FVTurtleFights bunu beğeniyor
Hungary

All the tracks and cars are ported, but since they aren't official, it isn't allowed. My main concern is that the car performance data might not be matching with the official DLCs. I did some tests with the mods and none of the cars seem to be fast enough to beat either the Zonda R or the Works LP640. The F50 GT could get close on smaller and shorter tracks, but it doesn't quite have the power. The FXX also lacks just a bit of power and aero to keep up with the Zonda R.

Leviathan ve FVTurtleFights bunu beğendi
Oyun istatistikleri
Takipçiler
Oyunlar
Oyuncular
En Son Haberler
Recent Leaderboard Changes
  • Changed timing method to Load Removed Time. All existing runs have been retimed.
  • Load Remover and Autosplitter is now available in LiveSplit.
  • Added Tier Any% and Tier 100% categories with 5 subcategori
2 months ago
En Son Konular
Yayınlanma tarihi 6 months ago
4 yanıt
Yayınlanma tarihi 7 months ago
4 yanıt
Yayınlanma tarihi 8 months ago
2 yanıt
Yayınlanma tarihi 9 months ago
1 yanıt