new category ?
2 years ago
Scotland

Hi, so i was thinking earlier. that i love to run this game now and then but hate the amount of time it takes to complete a run or even if you fail it and need to restart. and that made me think Hey, what new categorys could be added that doesnt require completing the game fully but instead completeing an aspect of it then i came up with the idea of fairy%. ofc this is pretty self explanatory but for those who wouldn't know. It would be trying to catch all fairys as fast as possible, i just wanted to see what people thought of the idea before i start making decisions :)

demondrin123 and Rebloid18 like this
Canada

Catching all the fairies would take longer than any% so that doesn't really work. Could be a cool category though. Also you're a mod feel free to add a category 😊

Scotland

yeah, i realized that later on, but i think a category for INSL (international sprite league) would be ok as it acts as a mini game and can be completed fast.

Canada

I think completing Thimbletacks house could be a fun category.

Scotland

Ig that would be pretty interesting

Belarus

Maybe this is not yet relevant, but I would add fairies% I got stuck when I do everything perfectly but someone will lock me a world record then re-night is already tired of fairies to catch a couple of minutes, but I know that there is a cooperative I do not know how it works but I know that there is ... So I'm all for (demondrin too)...

Tunisia

How about a category for the International Sprite League category, there are lots of runs you can do there+ they're short, for example getting 20 fairies in one game run etc..

Rebloid18 likes this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 1 month ago
Posted 1 year ago
Posted 1 year ago
4 replies
Posted 1 year ago
6 replies