Co-op creation question
5 months ago
United States

Hi! This is my first post on this website, and I had some questions about the co-op category.

I play on a tablet, so I can't host servers. I was wondering if I could just create a world then have my friend join the world without making a server?

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

grnts och Gaming_64 gillar detta
United States

I think that’s how it works

Gaming_64 tycker om detta
Antarctica

Bro you don't have to sign your name and the end of forum question.

Texas, USA

Hi! This is my first post on this website, and I had some questions about the co-op category.

I play on a tablet, so I can't host servers. I was wondering if I could just create a world then have my friend join the world without making a server?

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

Gaming_64 och GeometryDashFan gillar detta
Antarctica

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

Valhalla

That's fine

Remember, timing starts when any player moves. And the person hosting the world MUST record

grnts och Gaming_64 gillar detta
North Carolina, USA

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

Wisconsin, USA

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

GeometryDashFan tycker om detta
Libya

Hi my nem is MOHANED i lave minecraft Bedrock 14 yars play the minecraft

Redigerad av författaren 5 months ago
GeometryDashFan tycker om detta
Spelstatistik
Följare
Körningar
Spelare
Senaste nyheterna
Rule changes regarding proof for top level runs
  • After a long discussion and investigating the game, we decided to change the showing global resource pack rule to be a highly recommended thing to do instead of a must (resource packs are STILL banned), so any past runs that haven't shown global resource packs and got rejected ma
26 days ago
Senaste trådarna
Postad 13 days ago
231 svar
Postad 7 months ago
227 svar
Postad 2 years ago
Postad 14 days ago