Category + ruleset update request, use of Slow-Mo in runs.
1 year ago
United States

My runners in christ, Brothers, Sisters, Let it be known. Let it be shouted from the rooftops, SEGREGATE SLOW-MO!!!.

When you use slow mo, the in-game timer slows down. This presents obvious problems for this game as a speedrun.

I'd like to start by saying that i think we can all agree on the overall pace and feel of this game is MUCH different when using / not using Slow-Mo

to prevent the fundamental pace of the game changing i suggest we split any% runs into 2 categories, "Any%" and "Any% Slow-Mo"

With this update, we have the option to experience the game with or without Slow-Mo. Of course, we can always do "Any% No Slow-Mo" and "Any%", whichever way you guys want to do it.

Either way, if we dont end up splitting any% here, the playable experience of this game is going to be hugely limited. I think most of us agree that this change would be for the better.

RULESET CHANGES:

"Any%" - Complete the game without using Slow-Mo. Timer stops when the last level is finished, or the final boss is beat. (Currently, timer stops when the level "Nightmare" is beat.

"Any% Slow-Mo" - Complete all levels. use of Slow-Mo is permitted. Timer ends when the last level is finished, or the final boss is beat. (Currently, timer stops when the level "Nightmare" is beat.

WillTheWA tycker om detta
United States

+upvote

WillTheWA tycker om detta
Oregon, USA

+upvote I don't even use slowmo

Spelstatistik
Följare
Körningar
Spelare
Senaste omgångarna
Nivå: Training