Chapter 3 - Cube Skip?
3 years ago
Spain

Footage of my last run pending validation on the site. Upon entering the cave I did not realize that the cube had already spawned from the beginning (and it takes me a long time to realize that it is there).

Does anyone have any clue as to how this could have happened? It can be useful to know how to do it to replicate it in other runs and save time.

Edit: Found a way to replicate the error. You can find the method below.

Edited by the author 3 years ago
Spain

My bad for relying only on the wr and having started practicing directly instead of seeing more runs to have more general awareness of the game. I will try to place a checkpoint when opening the door and try to replicate the error as much as I can until I find something we can use ;)

Texas, USA

You weren’t supposed to see that Sour 👀. Get your own strats

In all seriousness yeah I figured that out on my own. I’ve found that I have better luck recreating it when I try to continue into the cave while running against the wall, rather than just turn and run directly into the wall. Although it may just be coincidence that I have an easier time that way

SoyLurker likes this
Texas, USA

You weren’t supposed to see that Sour 👀. Get your own strats

In all seriousness yeah I figured that out on my own. I’ve found that I have better luck recreating it when I try to continue into the cave while running against the wall, rather than just turn and run directly into the wall. Although it may just be coincidence that I have an easier time that way

Spain

Trying to replicate it, this is the closest thing I could get.

This works 100% of the time (tested on the old patch). It works by starting a new game and also by playing the level after the game ends. However you need that set up to achieve it and I don't know how "legal" it is in a run. What do you think?

Texas, USA

Well whenever you start a new run it’s always from a completely new game so I think that’s fine

Texas, USA

Well whenever you start a new run it’s always from a completely new game so I think that’s fine

Texas, USA

Nvm I see what you mean. Idk how legal that would be then tbh. As far as the set up goes anyway. Although it is possible without the set up

Spain

Of course, I'm not taking my eyes off that wall on the left. There must be some other way to spawn it but I'm not spending any more time with it for now ;)

Supersatan25 likes this
Etelä-Pohjanmaa, Finland

This cube skip works every time if u do the puzzle normally first and then reset progress, so in the runs it will be activated instantly. If u quit the game to the desktop, then u need to repeat this again.

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 8 months ago
9 replies
Posted 9 months ago
3 replies
Posted 1 year ago
0 replies
Posted 1 year ago