My Researches for Sub15 on Best Ending Category
3 months ago
North Korea

Good day DuckTales speedrunners

2 weeks ago after watching dnk_cafe's record in a moment i thought and know, that Best Ending Category could be done way more faster

Here is a Route:

1. Hima Bonuses

2.Amazon Bonuses

after that you could go anywhere, but i did like this:

3.Moon

4.Hima

5.Mines

6.Transylvania

7.Amazon (As a backup to pick some yellow gems)

First of All, we should go to Bonuses Levels on Hima and Amazon Levels to random for us a 1.100.000 money on Bonus stages (This will be enough to not go for another Bonuses Level)

Update: Speedrunner Zhrakula find a manip: If you wait 6 minutes on title screen, random in game disappear,bonuses and bosses will be same everytime, enemies no longer drop Gems you could test this out with Mesen -> debug -> Memory Tool In 00C0 Column you could put 00 to make it faster"of course in speedruns this manipulation through this tool is not allowed"

On Hima we should quit with 500000+ Money On Amazon we should quit with 600000+ Money *On Hima you should collect 10000 from an enemy, and you will have enough for bonus

Then we just collect Gems on levels by route and you could collect 10000 from enemy drops

Also,there is a fun "glitch" (backup) on Amazon, if you didn't have enough: it lose a 4-5 sec route + My splits with SOB that proof, that sub15 is possible: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TlgCSq5bM7HozFMIMizOcE2p7DiCmml9/view?usp=sharing

Here is a video of route, how it should look like (this is just an example, of course its without rewind, with 1.1 million after bonuses and better movement than mine): For fun i have Excel spreadsheet where i calculate everything (if you understand something here): *On Rout section you could see, how much money you should quit from levels (without mob drops) DuckTales - Google Таблицы If you have questions, please dm or leave it here, i will try to explaine more about it *also, if you gonna use this strat, i'm begging to mention that, it make me happy and knowing, that i'm not wasting my time for this researches ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)✌ Have a nice day! (◔◡◔)

Отредактировано пользователем автор 3 months ago
ANGEL_UNDEAD, Crescendo2020 и 2 другие нравится это
United States

Excellent research! Did I understand that right, that you can manipulate boss rng by waiting at the start menu?

North Korea

Yes, Bosses pattern will be same if you wait 6 minutes

Magicka: Bad top pattern, but could be learned

Rat on the moon: always going bottom right (where the player enter)

Tottem: Jumping every 2 sec

United States

That top Magicka pattern can be done, but that’s a really unfortunate one. Could get a good time with it, but it would have to be seconds slower than the best possible pattern, as hitting her requires her being at a specific point in her animation.

North Korea

This is how Zhrakula Kills it

Crescendo2020 и Baras441 нравится это
United States

That’s very good! Not much time lost.

Статистика игры
Подписчики
Времена
Игроки
Последние темы
Опубликовано 5 years ago