How to fight Demon Beast
3 years ago
Illinois, USA

Hi! I played Chibi Knight a few years ago when I was younger, and thought about speedrunning it. It seems pretty fun, but I don't know any of the strategies (S buffering for the 1st fight, as well as, well, ANY of the demon beast fight). Some pointers would be appreciated, so if you can drop some advice, I would appreciate it!!

Minnesota, USA

most of the strategies are something you really have to learn on your own. I could in-depth explain to you the bridge patterns and things like how many hits an enemy takes to dies with what sword, but you would understand them better if you discovered yourself.

S buffering is pretty easy. 99% of the time you're only gonna use it for the canyon beast. you just press s right before you get attacked. If you accidentally press it too early you can usually try again right after and conserve the combo.

The combo: we are still on canyon beast here. You may have noticed that xp gains increase exponentially with combo. So in any% you want to s buffer so that you dont lose the combo. Glitchless you just leave at about 100xp and fight him a second time.

when you leave to go to the bridge, it's about 1.5 seconds faster to jump in the pit as opposed to from the bird. The animation will slow you down.

level 3 sword is almost needed for island beast. You want to have so that you don't level up during the fight. getting the level up screen also skips a little 2 second wait to grab the key also saving time.

The castle warp is explained better in other forums along with everything else I didn't mention here.

I might post a comprehensive guide if I feel like it with just about everything you could possibly need

Illinois, USA

Thank you! I had no clue how to S buffer, and when I saw people talking about it I was lost. As for castle skip, I already have a general understanding on how to do it, so this helps a ton.

Отредактировано пользователем автор 3 years ago
Статистика игры
Подписчики
Времена
Игроки
Последние темы
Опубликовано 1 year ago
games:thread_reply_count
Опубликовано 1 year ago
1 ответ
Опубликовано 2 years ago
1 ответ