Non-VR Category?
3 months ago
United Kingdom

I know it only released a couple days ago but will there be a non vr category?

MaryKana curtiram isso
New Zealand
Kurotae_
She/Her, They/Them
3 months ago

I assume so its just the moderators haven't done it yet lol

MaryKana curtiram isso
Chicago, IL, USA
Excluído por o autor
New Zealand
Kurotae_
She/Her, They/Them
2 months ago

How quick is the verifying of runs in HW2 because HW1 and the rest of the fnaf games are slow and still haven;t been verified after like 2 weeks

Chicago, IL, USA

SRC allows us up to 3 weeks to verify stuff, and about the Series...Its due to a lack of interest for people with lives (unlike me LMAO) to want to work with all the backend stuff that comes up. An example of this was with SL, where no one wanted it (other than me [ik, so slay]). I took it out of a desire to do it (and having no life), but finding people to work with these boards is a FUCKING HASSLE. Please lmk if that made sense lol.

Chicago, IL, USA

VR 2 typically takes abt 2.5 weeks or so, really depends on the run in question.

New Zealand
Kurotae_
She/Her, They/Them
2 months ago
Excluído por BlxxdLxst_SR
Chicago, IL, USA

I'm likely to burn through many of the queues within a week or two. Also, please add either Vampire_man or the_only_blxxdlxst on Discord to continue a now off topic convo. I am Henwy Emiwy on the FNaF SR Discord linked on this page if finding me that way is easier.

Chicago, IL, USA

I am in the process of being trained on the 3 boards of which I'm unfamiliar (SL, World, and VR 1 Full Game) as we speak, but please use Discord DMs for the continuation of this convo. Thanks.

Aquitaine, France

So that's why my run hasn't been verified yet, I was scared I got shadowbanned or something, thanks for clarifying!

Chicago, IL, USA

You're welcome.

Chicago, IL, USA

If any bans came about, the runner would be Messaged (or attempted to be) in some capacity.

MaryKana curtiram isso
Chicago, IL, USA

Also to both runners, I am going to lock this thread. PLEASE contact me via the Discord accounts provided or SRC itself to continue the conversation about queues.

MaryKana curtiram isso
Estatísticas do jogo
Seguidores
Corridas
Jogadores
Últimas notícias
Leaderboards will be set up in the next few weeks!

Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying HW2! myself and Grim are currently playing through the game casually and figuring out the ruleset, you can join the FNAF Speedrunning discord with the link on this page to discuss strats, guides etc!

Happy playing!

9 months ago
Últimos tópicos
Postado 1 month ago
1 resposta
Postado 2 months ago
12 respostas
Postado 5 months ago
8 respostas
Postado 8 months ago
7 respostas
Postado 8 months ago