My past week
4 years ago
California, USA

I have been playing this game on stream and actually each time i got a complete run it was time save from cutting corners at close as possible to finding little short cuts i didn't notice for the longest time

Each run i cut time by changing my route or playing less passive.

On my latest run done today i got 1:22:02 and notice that 1:21:58 or so is possible but its near perfect i really like this game and am enjoying running it.

It is on the Steam release version.

Edytowane przez autor 4 years ago
xisaiahx to się podoba
Maryland, USA

Nice, are you going to submit your runs to the leaderboard or or have you already? It's nice to see someone else running!

California, USA

i have submitted it just waiting for it to get accepted

California, USA

also my best of all segments is a 1:21:57 i lost some time in chapter 3/7 and somewhere else i forgot its on my twitch as a highlight and youtube at the moment until its accepted. Also i have 3 runs i did pending one from 7 days ago :/

Edytowane przez autor 4 years ago
Maryland, USA

I recently resubmitted my old run to have the video be on youtube and I now have the previous record of 1:22:24. I'll start running again to compete with you my good sir!

California, USA

ill prob run again once someone gets close to my time or beats it since right now i dont see myself getting insanely lucky like i did if you wanna watch my run go ahead see if you could improve it.

Statystyki gry
Obserwujący
Przebiegi
Gracze
Najnowsze przebiegi
Najnowsze wątki
Opublikowano 3 years ago
games:thread_reply_count
Opublikowano 4 years ago
Opublikowano 4 years ago