New Leaderboard Changes
11 months ago
New Mexico, USA
  1. Due to a high number of submission that include just screenshots or a very short video at the end of the run, I have decided to make a new category for these types of submission; "Unofficial Any%." Please refer to the rules of that category as there will still be some rules you will need to follow.
  • Note that these boards will most likely not be used for the leaderboard found in-game.
  1. In the Any% category, we have added a new category split for ending location. It came to my knowledge that the game ended at Season X when it was first launched, and The Moon was added later.
  • For both new categories above, I will be going through all rejected runs tomorrow (Friday) and accepting all that meet the criteria.
  1. On a final note, if you haven't noticed, I have added an Individual Level Leaderboard a couple days ago due to popular demand.

Have fun and thanks to everyone that has submitted and joined the discord so far. I have greatly appreciated it as it helps to grow this game and other UEFN games to hope one day that this will be a big series on this website!

Edited by the author 11 months ago
Zanum likes this
Massachusetts, USA

What's the Discord link?

Zanum likes this
New Mexico, USA

press the discord icon underneath seen in the bottom right of the title section. That will take you right to it!

Zanum likes this
Massachusetts, USA

ah. my uBlock had it blocked

Zanum likes this