Question about 100%
3 years ago
Riverside, CA, USA

now that its been about a week since the switch port dropped I had a qeuastion regarding Hundo on switch. Since it allows you to get the tsubaki mk 3 material after the speedbuster fight and after finishing the jeane fight allows you to fight against henry for the true ending without having to do another run. Is it possible to cut some time off or just seperate it since it is that much different.

United States

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. In 100%, we go through the game twice to get all of the NG+ items, and only fight Henry at the end of the second playthrough. The MK-III is obtained right before Bad Girl, and we choose the fake ending first since we thought it was redundant to fight him twice (especially since the real ending is long). Does that answer your question in any way? :P

Defaul_T likes this
Riverside, CA, USA

yeah that does, I was curious if its at all different, mainly because I wasnt sure if since the switch version lets you do either ending. I also wasnt aware of NG+ additional items, so I'll keep that in mind

Edited by the author 3 years ago
United States

My full route and spreadsheet can be found in the Guides tab, if you're curious.

Riverside, CA, USA

i'll check it out, since its a long run i need to see everything i need to do.

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 1 year ago
0 replies
Posted 3 years ago
3 replies
Posted 3 years ago
4 replies
Posted 3 years ago