Rules changing
1 month ago
Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France

Hello everyone, I've yet to update the rules but I'm doing a quick post here to update you all : rules have changed and now the timer starts when the game is visible after the unity loading screen, because of course it's a loading screen and it changes depending on if you have a good pc or not...

Outside of that, I decided that I actually won't change how the front page looks to put every category into levels, the reason behind this is that I want each category to have the same weight, and not just be sub categories, especially since no one actually runs all 23 games (yet)

also, the rules for postnörd simulator / post game also have changed : the timer now ends when you've put at least one box into each hole and the last box that was put into a hole is no longer visible. In other words, as soon as the last box is no longer visible on screen, the timer ends. The previous run has not yet been influenced by this new rule, because I don't have time to do it, I've literally got minutes until I need to go right now lol

If I find the time I'll update everything, in the mean time you get this cool forum post ! Take care, I love you all, thanks for speedrunning that game I love and bringing it to life :)

i think these are good changes, and dont worry I'll do an all games run soon

게임 통계
팔로워
런들
플레이어
최근 쓰레드
게시 일자 1 month ago
1 개의 답글
게시 일자 1 month ago
1 개의 답글
게시 일자 2 months ago
1 개의 답글