Lets get some more runners!
9 years ago
Pays de la Loire, France

HERE IT IS Note: I like music from 404 Sight but when you try like 5 time all levels with same music you are really anoying

Ailo 이것을 좋아함
Germany

Hi Guys, I also run this game, but right now I´m optimizing my route. Earlier today i uploaded a video which has the Level 6 Skip, which SigmaTapion mentioned a few minutes ago. There is also a little Level 9 Skip, in case it was not known. :)

Here is the video:

Pays de la Loire, France

Ailo i use skip level 9 skip in my vid but i fail :P

Germany

I saw it, pretty nice run though :D

Germany

11:37 Guys! :D Screwed up a little bit in Level 7, but in general a good run. :)

Pays de la Loire, France

Good job Ailo You can get few second but in general it's good :D

Just have 1 question :

Level 1 : I don't think you get better time with jump then respawn. You have a better time for leaderboard but not for a speedrun.

Second thing:

Maybe we can get few second like 1-2 sec for respawn in transition. Example: in Ailo vid you take 5 second to skip transition level2 to level3 (maybe if we respawn we can get like 1sec (yea 1 sec is really little :P))

Norway

The thing with level 1 is that you can actually clear that jump without a respawn, which is faster than running around. It just requires the right amount of speed to do it, which I think is what Ailo went for. And it's not too big of a timeloss, so it's ok to just continue the run.

That's my two cents on it.

Pays de la Loire, France

Note by 404Sight Staff : "We're just noting here that the team watched it and approved wholeheartedly, but apparently Alio didn't use "the best shortcuts"(in the words of the level designers) So! There's still room for faster times!"

So i don't see all skip i will try to find it :p

Germany

Nice to hear, that the staff is following our speedrun attempts.

At the moment im going through all Levels again and try to push down the time by using Jump-Rolls. I will also look for extra skips, but i think it will take a while... :D

Norway

We can definitely get close to 11:00 without Roll Jumps everywhere.

Edit: Also, got an unofficial 11:40 or something now. Edit2: Nvmnvm. Rolljumps somewhere..

Norway

Got a 11:17. Would you be mad if I verified my own run? I don't know how active Dp is now.

Edit, it's here http://www.twitch.tv/sigmatapion/c/6614382

Germany

Nice ending with the roll jump. And congratz :D I have no problem with verifying your own run. ^^

Norway

Wasn't sure if I wanted to go for the last roll jump, but ended up doing it anyway.... for the better.

Germany

Got a 10:35, with one little mistake in Level 5. Sub 10:30 is possible.

Norway

What's up with the small video skip thing near 8:15?

Germany

Probably Lag, I never experienced that kind of lag in Level 13, but often in Level 4, dont know for sure, why it is happening.

Norway

Ailo, please, 9:39? :D

Germany

Was surprised myself, after i got an 9:48, but i was not satisfied by that run, so a 9:39 happend. :D

Norway

I've reduced my activity because of exams and stuff.

Québec

I have the Second place with 10 minutes and 12 seconds not Any% but Stage by Stage

No Youtube Video cuz my Upload speed sucks :(

http://i.imgur.com/ZpwXEtS.jpg

게임 통계
팔로워
런들
플레이어
최근 플레이
최근 쓰레드
게시 일자 8 years ago
9 개의 답글
게시 일자 8 years ago
0 개의 답글