Category Suggestions Thread
1 year ago
Switzerland
Super moderatorFireball
They/Them, It/Its
1 year ago

Post suggestions for new categories in reply to this thread.

North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Thx for creating this site! :)

New York City, NY, USA

Maybe make a (non-full game) speedrun for getting to level milestones, like getting to a specific level (multiple of 5) or getting to a specific core unlocked (just unlocked or equipping it w/ gems) 🙂 Edit: By level, I do not mean Sectors :-)

Edited by the author 1 year ago
Orlando, FL, USA

Idk about this one but maybe the arcade mini games for when you reach level 10, they might be infinite though but if not then I might consider doing that, if it has a points counter then maybe do like for every point is .001 seconds on the run time, if it’s a time trial, you could either count how much time is left or record the time by subtracting the starting time and how much time is left when finished which will give you the time taken to finish. (I’d rather go with the 1st option though)

Switzerland
Super moderatorFireball
They/Them, It/Its
1 year ago

@CCGameryt As far as I'm aware, the Arcade Minigames are capped at 100k score maximum.

@Beston_ I'll definitely consider it, certainly more doable than sector runs w/o being able to use factory

Switzerland
Super moderatorFireball
They/Them, It/Its
1 year ago

Endless mode was added in the most recent update, if anybody has ideas for that (see Jepack Joyride 1 board as an example), feel free to say here, I plan to add one or two of them once I'm able to deep dive into it.

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 1 year ago
5 replies
Moderators