Dolphin Autosplitter
11 days ago
United Kingdom

Does anybody have a working autosplitter for Leon A (GCN EMU) dolphin please? I've tried the one in resources and it doesn't work. Any help would be great.

England

I believe it was made for an old version of dolphin, maybe 5.0?

United Kingdom

Hi Steven, there's an option for 5 and 4.0.2, so by rights it should work, tried it and followed the readme folder to the latter and it just isn't working, doesnt start at all.

United Kingdom

I'm using 4.0.2 as its the optimal version for running the game imo, loads much quicker

Galicia, Spain

I've tried the autosplitter for 4.0.2 with this version https://dl-mirror.dolphin-emu.org/4.0.2/dolphin-x64-4.0.2.exe on Leon A and is working fine. I always recommend to create an empty file called portable.txt next to the exe to store the config on the emu folder to not mess with other versions installed.

編集者 投稿者 5 days ago
United Kingdom
削除者 投稿者
United Kingdom

Sorry, I now have the portable.txt how do i store the config into the portable.txt or does it do it automatically?

United Kingdom

omg it works, thank you so much you absolute legend

Galicia, Spain

You're welcome! If the exe detects portable.txt it stores all the config, saves, etc. into a subfolder caller 'User'. The 1st time you run it just moves your current 'My Documents\Dolphin Emulator' folder to that 'User' subfolder.

編集者 投稿者 5 days ago
United Kingdom

Yeah it works like a charm now bro, legend, just have to save 54 seconds now for wr lol

ゲームスタッツ
フォロワー
走行
プレイヤー
最新スレッド
投稿日 3 years ago
0 返信
投稿日 3 days ago
8 返信
投稿日 5 days ago
9 返信