Custom WR Progression Graph

Is there a way to make custom world record (or PB) progression graphs like the ones you see on the "Statistics" page of a SRC game page? I'd like to make a graph with all my PBs of several games from the same franchise but I couldn't find any solutions through the search engine of my choice so I hope somebody here can provide an answer.

Israel

Are you asking about building a graph in your own website somewhere? Which platform are you talking about?

Gaming_64 これを好き

I just want to have it as a picture.

Argentina

Since ELO asked us to think about possible widgets to put on the sidebar for the User Profile, I'd wager a widget that makes a graph of PB progression for games you've ran sounds like a really interesting suggestion, and it would actually be interactive so it would hold more value than a mere picture.

Perhaps you could pitch the idea to them through the Support Hub? I don't know how feasible this is, but it would be awesome to see something of the sort implemented.

編集者 投稿者 3 years ago
jackzfiml, Matias_daisenryaku そして 3 その他 これを好き
Israel

If it's a one time thing you want to make for yourself, the quickest way I can think of right now is to make a graph in Microsoft Excel. Manually type all your PBs in this format:

https://i.imgur.com/ZXdwFSc.png

• Dates are in increasing order
  • All number are in seconds, but you can also add decimal part for milliseconds

Then, mark all those cells (including the dates and the headers) and create a new line chart.

To handle all the empty cells:

• Right click on the chart
  • Click on "Select Data"
  • Go to "Hidden and Empty Cells"
  • Select the option to show empty cells as "Connect data points with line"

Additional formatting is on you.

Gaming_64 これを好き

Thanks for the suggestion @Oreo321, I've thought about doing a graph with seconds. I asked here because I was hoping somebody had a solution with the hh:mm:ss.ms format

編集者 投稿者 3 years ago
Israel

@Laika_the_Spacedog Ah, that's easy. Select all the time cells, and format them with custom format of hh:mm:ss.000 , like this:

https://i.imgur.com/mRSBQ6j.png

Then type the relevant times in their matching format. The graph will still work the same.

編集者 投稿者 3 years ago
Gaming_64 これを好き

Oh, I had no idea. All forums on the topic were like "graphs in Excel can't show times". Thanks!

Austria

@Oreo321 > "so-called Excel experts"

Oreo321 これを好き
Denmark

Is there a way where i can see the the wr history without all the sub categories cause i wanna make a world record history video

Pennsylvania, USA

Click on a category to cross it out

Gaming_64 これを好き