Categories
4 months ago
South Australia, Australia

Can you please clarify which courses I need to do for both all courses and all post launch courses

There are no rules set for all post launch which is why I'm asking I assume its all 39 courses?

As of the date I am writing this in the rules for Post launch courses you will need to do the following courses. These are the Launch Courses for the base game: Augusta National, The Old Course at St Andrews Links, Pebble Beach, The Country Club, Southern Hills, TPC Sawgrass, East Lake, Wilmington Country Club, TPC Boston, TPC Southwind, TPC Scottsdale, Whistling Straits, PGA WEST, Quail Hollow, Torrey Pines,The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Chambers Bay, Banff Springs, Wolf Creek, Bay Hill, Liberty National, Harbour Town, The Riviera Country Club, Tara Iti, Top of the Rock, Bandon Dunes, Evian Resort, Teeth of the Dog, Wetlands, Lighthouse Pointe. These are the Post Launch courses as of June 6th, 2024: Oak Hill, The Los Angeles Country Club, Royal Liverpool, Olympia Fields, Valhalla Golf Course, Pinehurst No.2, Royal Troon, Augusta National Par 3 Course, Marco Simone.

For All Courses run, you will only need to do the Launch courses I have listed above.

All Post Launch courses includes all current 39 courses in the game(And that will take awhile).

South Australia, Australia

thankyou ill do a run of each

Statistiche del gioco
Follower
Runs
Giocatori
Discussioni recenti
Pubblicato 4 months ago
2 risposte
Pubblicato 5 months ago
1 risposta
Pubblicato 11 months ago