Category/Subcategory Request Thread
20 days ago
England

This thread is for requesting any new categories or subcategories, if I think they are worth adding they will be added

ThatRaisinTho e Ben_eXceL ti piace questo
Iowa, USA

Full Game Category idea: Win All Winnable Games

The idea of it is to win every game that is played against an opponent or has a goal. It would be a longer category that tests your skill at the games throughout the whole app in one run. I did a no-reset run of it and it took a little over an hour.

The requirements:

Win Color Cards

Win Ludo

Get a watermelon in Fruit Merge

Win FreeCell

Win Solitaire

Solve a Sudoku

Win Hearts

Win Sea Battle

Get a 2048 tile in 2048

Win 4 in a Row

Win Tic Tac Toe

Solve a Word Guess

Win Minesweeper

Win Hangman

Win Chess

Win Checkers

Win Pool

Win Memory

Solve a Sliding Puzzle

Win Ping Pong

Win Dots and Boxes

Win Mancala

It's a long category, but this game doesn't have any of those yet and I think it would make things interesting. The other games are excluded because they either don't have a clear goal to work towards, or they have levels, which is a completely different style of game, and there's no level select menu so to repeat level 1 you would have to uninstall and reinstall the game each time.

Let me know what you think!

AidanB piace questo
England

When the game was first released there was a full game category like the one your describing, but no one run it so I removed it. If other people do want the category back and will run it, I will add it back

Iowa, USA

If I was to submit a run of this category that I just described, would you add it? Is there anything you would change? I'd like to know any differences from what I proposed before I do a run.

AidanB piace questo
Iowa, USA

If anything, it's possible to arbitrarily assign a goal to games like Snake, Blocks, or Sound Memory but since there isn't an exact agreed upon goal I was thinking to just not include them in the category

Iowa, USA

Sudoku doesn’t have a level board yet, that would be nice to have probably.

AidanB piace questo
Iowa, USA

Sliding puzzle could also be interesting to run

AidanB piace questo
England

I will add an Any% category the next time I can, Sudoku used to be a category but there was a problem where the game wouldn't reset if you quit the game, I will also add sliding puzzle the next time I can

Iowa, USA

@AidanB I did a recorded run of the category that I was describing, although you may choose to change things in the official category. Here it is:

Iowa, USA

Could we also get an IL board for Hearts?

Iowa, USA

@AidanB First of all, thanks for adding those categories, I really look forward to running them. But by any chance, did you mean to include ping pong in 2 of the categories you made? It’s missing, and I believe it would fit in with the Any% and Win categories

AidanB piace questo
England

I've amended it now

ThatRaisinTho piace questo
Statistiche del gioco
Follower
Runs
Giocatori
Ultime notizie
2 NEW Games and 3 NEW Categories: Hearts, Memory, Any%, Win%, Completion%

Hearts and Memory have been added to the levels

Any%, Win% and Completion% have been added to the full game categories

Board Games, Paper Games and Card Games have been moved to miscellaneous full game categories

If you have any requests for full game, level, or subcategories please request them

6 hours ago
Discussioni recenti
Pubblicato 4 hours ago
11 risposte
Pubblicato 4 days ago
2 risposte
Pubblicato 2 months ago
2 risposte