What is the best guide to get into running
5 days ago
United States

Ive just beat all my friends time on ultrakill and I just got the game like last week, but its awesome and now I want to start beating times on here, whats the best guide to get started on, rn I want to do full game but if theres a big doc or something with every level on it that would also be helpful, ive been scowering around and i've found a few useful things but most are outdated.

Philippines

It really depends on what you want to run.

In general, learning the individual levels first then stringing them together is a great way to practice multilevel runs like full game. If you want to get better at a certain level, my best advice is to run the level by yourself without any help so that you have a feel for it, then compare your run to someone who has a similar time on the leaderboard. Try your best to copy their strats or at least keep up with what they're doing. You'll eventually get faster, and will aim for a higher standard as a result.

If you're looking at the leaderboards and are concerned with outdated strats, you can sort by the latest major patch as of this post (-- EA (4/15/24) --) in the filters. Note that major patches do not account for hotfixes, so this can still let some outdated strats through (e.g. 5-4), but generally the runs you see are done on the latest version.

As for actual guides, there are a few that I've found really helpful.

For Any%, a lot of people link this video below because most of the routes here are great for people who are just starting out. Just note that since it's an old video, some of the rocket clips are no longer possible on the current version of the game (e.g. 1-2, 2-2). You will just have to do the levels inbounds for that.

A similar guide was also made for the newest layer, shown here:

For P%, there aren't any full game guides out there since it's an extremely long category, but there have been a few layer route overviews. Here they are:

One last thing: you are able to change the version of your game to an older one. This allows you to access faster clips which are mostly used for Any% individual levels. I personally recommend against doing this since it makes the levels less competitive and boring to run, but if you really really want to, there's a guide on how to do that too.

Hopefully this helped give you a direction on where to start. Good luck with your runs! :D

GrateNate, YUMmy_Bacon5, और Just_V इसे पसंद करें
United States

thanks for the info, ill def use these

गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
Challenges
ULTRAKILL
प्रतियोगिता
पूर्ण
SRC Series: Ultrakill All Secret Levels (Inbounds)
समाप्त हुआ
6 months ago
पुरस्कार धन कोष
$500.00
ताज़ा समाचार
Speedrun Competition and Updated Base Game Rules

If you have not seen ULTRAKILL is finally having a speedrunner competition for real money!!! It starts in about four hours from the time I am making this news post, in fact its probably already started when you are reading this so click the challenges widget on the right and read up on the rules and

7 months ago
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 3 days ago
3 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 4 days ago
2 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 18 days ago
3 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 19 days ago
2 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 26 days ago
5 जवाब