General + first time questions
1 year ago
United States

Hi everyone. I absolutely love this game and think its an underrated beat em up that unfortunately went under the radar due to its nature of essentially following a story based format which impacts its gameplay heavily leaning towards the use of assists being the way to fend off villains and as such probably tight roped alot of casual players that might have although loved beat em ups, never went crazy for carnage. That being said, I was playing this game alot when I had my CRT in my room about two years ago but decided to play it again recently now that I have a controller for use on PC. I guess here is where I would ask if playing or submitting from emulator is even allowed. When I came back to it on PC I was wondering if there was a group of players dedicated to the game and how it can be played or tracked and this lead me to its speedrunning community. I had a high interest in smaller things like seeing how well people could do in terms of accuracy for single stage or a sub category just for fun. I really want to applaud everyone thats put in the time and effort to blast through this game like a real superhero, and to the players that established and discovered many speedrunning tactics and speedkills like ninjaofsorts, and insane shout out to the players that speedrun without using assists. I'm nowhere near that level yet but after looking around for a group to kind of talk nerdshop with about this game I found its page here and I thought I'd record a No Venom run. I played on snes9x and recorded it using its record movie feature in .smv format. Is this ok to submit if I record it using OBS and upload to youtube? Thank you all to keeping this game alive. It never got the credit it deserves for how fun it is and how satisfying its mechanics and core gameplay loop is, with each crack crunch and pow to the jaw you can deliver all while being challenging if you let loose for even a moment and forget you're in for carnage.

Kadroh इसे पसंद करता है
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
हाल की दौड़ें
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 1 month ago
4 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 3 months ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 3 months ago