Flee the Facility Speedrun History (Voice Acting Wanted) End Date Extended
Alaska, USA

Edit: This Project has been cancelled

It has been a month, with two weeks and two days, and I barely have any Voice Overs prepared for this big project. Though at least 4 people have accepted it, 2 of them have been unresponsive for over that past month. Though with the other two, so far I found one but the other... Not trying to be mean and all, but it just doesn't fit the characters and I don't want her to be filled guilty about it. (I will still credit her though when it comes out for her attempts)

Either way, because of this, I have no choice but to extend the End Date of Voice Acting needed to be unknown. I'm just shortstaffed over here, and I feel like I need a new Forum for this instead of posting it on the current one.

If you like to talk about Voice Overing any character I have planned, DM me on here or Discord. (Or make a comment for me on Youtube, I guess)

If you know ANYONE who is interested in lending their voice (Being their choice WITHOUT forcing them), have them DM me.

For more information about the need of "Voice Acting Wanted" for this video, here it the link to the first time I announced it. (https://www.speedrun.com/roblox_ftf/thread/9n8to)

• Sincerely, @SpeedGlitchedTrevor
के द्वारा संपादित लेखक 1 year ago
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 2 years ago
0 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 5 days ago
3 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 4 months ago