[Information] Catching up with game updata
2 years ago
Japan

Update 2.0 came on 14 April. In this context, Full game category "BEAT THE GAME 1.3" is out of use from now, and record is to be legacy.

At this moment, "Any% 2.0", "ALL SIDE MISSIONS 2.0" is available from now. These are provisional category, please post here your any competitive category idea.

New York City, NY, USA

I don't think we should stop allowing 1.3 runs. It is entirely different from 2.0 and would be a shame to lose that aspect of running Insurmountable.

Exceik और Leostarr3000 इसे पसंद करें
Nova Scotia, Canada

V1.3 is the perfect format for speedrunning. It is very easy to switch your version from V2.0 to V1.3. There is no reason to not allow v1.3 runs alongside 2.0.

के द्वारा संपादित लेखक 2 years ago
Exceik इसे पसंद करता है
New York City, NY, USA

I don’t know what other categories could exist for 2.0 other than any% and all side missions, but I do think the weather rocket needs to be banned in 2.0 runs to allow people without the DLC a fair playing field with people who do have it. The other parts of the DLC do not matter in the context of a speedrun.

Exceik इसे पसंद करता है
Japan

@bobbahawk @Leostarr3000 Thanks your opinion! Now I turn it on again. But, I don't know how to down patch 2.0 -> 1.3. If you know, please post here how it to? I'd like to make down patch guide for invitation to 1.3.

bobbahawk इसे पसंद करता है
Japan

@bobbahawk Thanks for preparing for 2.0 category while I was without internet access due to moving. I agree with you about DLC banned for now. In other games, it's often separate as another category option if DLC use.

bobbahawk इसे पसंद करता है
New York City, NY, USA

@Exceik I do believe you can only down patch in the Steam version, but that's because I use the Steam version so I don't know how to do that with EPIC Games. You can do it from Steam by going to your Library and right clicking "Insurmountable". Select "Properties". Go to "Betas" in the menu. On the drop down menu select "Insurmountable 1.3" and the next time you open the game it will be version 1.3.

Exceik इसे पसंद करता है
Japan

@bobbahawk I confirmed it. I was worried because I had a bad experience with the Hollow Knight downpatch, but this is a relief. With this, there is obviously no reason to stop 1.3, thanks again!

Leostarr3000 और bobbahawk इसे पसंद करें
Nova Scotia, Canada

Thank you <3

Exceik और bobbahawk इसे पसंद करें
गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 1 month ago
3 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 2 years ago