Moderators (Includes moderator conduct rules)
8 years ago
Mexico

Alright. This is how I've decided to attempt to fix stuff. Thunder and Maxi have shown me proof of the poor moderation habits of Paris and co. and I'm not only changing the moderator lineup, but I am also instating rules and standards that the moderators and users are to be held up to.

The moderation processes will be FULLY public and transparent. I'm expecting the moderators to make another sticky post stating eactly what the verification process for a run is and how it works, including details such as timing, framerates, and other stuff so that people know what is to be checked and have no surprises. Said post will also include the penalizations for rule breaking/cheating.

If they decide a player is deserving of a penalization, then the transparency will come into play, making a post for said player's case, stating the details such as which part of the moderation process was not passed and why, presenting the proof for their claim. It is then that the accused player is penalized accordingly until they are able to counter the proof presented and disprove the claims made against them. All of this is to happen publicly on the forum thread.

These processes are supposed to be as objective and public as possible to prevent disputes born out of doubt on the fairness of the issue.

Hopefully this will sort out most of the issues. As for the removed moderators who may feel they do not deserve to lose their spot, contact Thunder and/or Maxi, I trust them to choose who should be added as a moderator, which is now not as easy of a job given th standards that are to be followed.

Modifié par l'auteur 7 years ago
Texas, USA

Alright I'll make a video showing the process of timing your run to submitting it, and then post it on the forums since most Dragon Escapers don't like to read long posts.

Modifié par l'auteur 8 years ago
tac23tac23 aiment ceci
England

so if this is the case why cant i get mod!

1. i have met all expectation of a decent fair mod

2. i am not asking you to give out mod to people!

3. im so bored in spare time i wonna time runs and help out :/

tac23tac23 aiment ceci
United States

"i have met all expectation of a decent fair mod "

So did Paris tbh

"2. i am not asking you to give out mod to people! "

Hah

"3. im so bored in spare time i wonna time runs and help out :/"

Not a reason

tac23tac23 aiment ceci
Singapore

By penalize, do you mean add time to their runs? Because it seems dumb to create a post for EVERY single time you penalize someone because most runs would have to be adjusted, no one is perfect at timing.

Texas, USA

Usually I look back on this to see how long ago I first became a mod.

Bourkupine et tac23tac23 aime ceci
Ontario, Canada

"Long ago"

tac23tac23 aiment ceci
United States

I wish I had record of that :/

tac23tac23 aiment ceci
Texas, USA

memories xd

tac23tac23 aiment ceci
Statistiques du jeu
Abonnés