1.9.3 Problems
1 year ago
Germany

I think we need to split the Any% and possibly All Bosses and 100% into 2 categorys, 1.x-1.9.2, and 1.9.3+ The reason for this is that in the 1.9.3 Update, they changed that the Kraken can only be killed with Gold Arrows and better, and I tested that, they even made a new Tip Box that it only works with Gold or better...

Now the problem is we can't go back any Versions except for the Wii U, Switch and Andorid... there is a 1.5 and 1.8.1 crack online but both don't really work, 1.5 can't craft because copy protection and 1.8.1 doesn't even load also because copy protection...

So what now :/

Edit: I think every category should be split tho, as I never got to kill the F7 Trader with 2 explosive arrows so unless I am missing something I think they tweacked that a bit too, I think they didn't change the AI tho

Editado por el autor 1 year ago
DemiseWasTaken les gusta esto
United States

hey, so sorry for the really late response! so basically 'm going to add a pre-1.9.3 and a 1.9.3+ sub-category to every main category including the shorter ones. again, sorry this took so long, i haven't been on the game in a long time

Estadísticas del juego
Seguidores
Partidas
Jugadores
Últimos hilos
Publicado 1 year ago
6 respuestas
Publicado 1 year ago
1 respuesta
Publicado 1 year ago
2 respuestas