Kommentare
United StatesPeteSwanson1 year ago

thank you so much saruya! I am landing the old head skip method often, I think I may stick to that for the time being. But it is awesome you can now skip the putting the head away animation too, thanks so much for the detailed info as always, many of your posts helped me a lot

United StatesPeteSwanson1 year ago

The beginning of the vid is 9 seconds of a run that I reset. I had the same thought at first too but I think we're good! Maybe I should edit out part of the reset to make it less confusing.

Astrevillea gefällt das.
United StatesPeteSwanson3 years ago

heyyy

United StatesPeteSwanson4 years ago

Yo H2O! It should start automatically. Here's some things you can do to make sure its enabled properly:

Go into your splits editor and -Make sure the autosplitter is activated -Go into the settings for the autosplitter, and make sure start and split are both checked -make sure you have all the splits you wish the autosplitter to split checked (and no other splits)

If the load remover seems to not be working, make sure your timers and comparisons in livesplit are set to game time.

I hope this helps! Feel free to contact me on discord if you're still having trouble PeteSwanson#3946

PeteSwanson Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
3 days ago
Läufe
100
Gespielte Spiele
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Letzter Durchlauf 11 days ago
28
Läufe
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
22
Läufe
Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
11
Läufe
Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Amok Runner
Amok Runner
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Final Fantasy XVI
Final Fantasy XVI
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1
Besuch
Moderierte Spiele
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Letzte Aktion 22 days ago
54
Aktionen