Kommentare
South AfricaMahaginy4 months ago

Very impressive

Juice420 gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy5 months ago

Then take my second place and let me work on improving

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy10 months ago

Very clean

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy10 months ago

Yoooo, that's almost sub 52!

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy10 months ago

Sub 58 is amazing!

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy11 months ago

That's so fast!

South AfricaMahaginy11 months ago

Very clean

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy11 months ago

Very nice run dude!

Hikitals gefällt das.
Thread: FR Legends
South AfricaMahaginy11 months ago

If it's still available I'd love to help :)

3_Phobos und t300850 gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

How are you so fast?! Spectacular run, and if you do end up going for the sub 21.6, good luck, you're gonna need it o7

t300850 gefällt das.
Lauf: Vector
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Nice run! I didn't even think of the flash jump before the train, great find!

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

I'll be waiting for you :)

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Bro is speeding!

framarang und t300850 gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

To my knowledge there aren't any Halloween tasks, but as a mobile player I'm not sure whether it has changed with the newer update.

iris_dcst gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

Nice run, might try with the same parts

Thread: FR Legends
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

One problem I have with this is having to show your stats before every run you try. As someone who has a few of the records, I know how many times I had to restart and try again. I can't imagine getting out of my zone just to show specs.

I can get behind the idea of music having to be turned on, but I'd like an alternative of showing your taps, as the music can get repetitive at times. Please share your thoughts!

South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

How did you survive that :0 nice run

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

No way, that's crazy

Hikitals gefällt das.
South AfricaMahaginy1 year ago

That was sick what you did at the last hole

Hikitals gefällt das.
Mahaginy Informationen
MyNameJeff
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
174
Gespielte Spiele
Bhop Masters - Parkour Run
Bhop Masters - Parkour Run
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
57
Läufe
Vector
Vector
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
49
Läufe
FR Legends
FR Legends
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
40
Läufe
Hill Climb Racing 2
Hill Climb Racing 2
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
12
Läufe
Driftwave
Driftwave
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
12
Läufe
Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Vector
Vector
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
139
Besuche
Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
22
Besuche
Hill Climb Racing 2
Hill Climb Racing 2
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
102
Besuche
Bhop Masters - Parkour Run
Bhop Masters - Parkour Run
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
229
Besuche
Driftwave
Driftwave
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
6
Besuche
FR Legends
FR Legends
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
114
Besuche
A Webbing Journey
A Webbing Journey
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
17
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Vector
Vector
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
24
Aktionen
FR Legends
FR Legends
Letzte Aktion 4 months ago
9
Aktionen