Kommentare
Illinois, USABdud53 years ago

I go over my entire setup at the end of this run here:

I still use this same setup today.

The biggest aspects though are:

  • Have an outfit with extra stamina, evader, and heavy lifter weaves.
  • Have a good fully-upgraded spike thrower with +12% explosive coils mostly
  • Have a good fully-upgraded blast sling with +12% explosive coils mostly
  • Have a fast-drawing hunter bow for fast shots (mostly early game)
  • Have a bow with ice arrows to kill human enemies fast
  • Large Stamina Potions ready

There's more in the video, but those will get you through 95% of all the strats

JordanTheDarkness gefällt das.
Illinois, USABdud54 years ago

I was messing around with this a few months ago as well. I never did find a use out of it, and it didn't seem to be too consistent either from my testing, so if there was a use we would need to be prepared for it to take several attempts.

I was testing mainly with the cauldron north with flying the sunwing under the map. It stills takes a few minutes to get over there. Plus the sunwing flies too low. It is possible to get the sunwing to fly above the 'under the map' height barrier but I only know how to do that at Thebes so I can't even make it up to the cauldron. I doubt it would do anything because that cauldron's triggers are pretty strict.

The only other potential use could be with the facility where we find Beta, since that's a few minutes north as well. But for the same reasons, I never could get the sunwing high enough over the height barrier.

Bdud5 Informationen
For Those Who Run After
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
196
Gespielte Spiele
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
71
Läufe
Horizon Forbidden West
Horizon Forbidden West
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
42
Läufe
Ratchet & Clank Category Extensions
Ratchet & Clank Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
26
Läufe
Astro Bot
Astro Bot
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
19
Läufe
Marvel's Spider-Man 2
Marvel's Spider-Man 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
16
Läufe
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
13
Läufe
Marvel's Wolverine
Marvel's Wolverine
Letzter Durchlauf 2 days ago
7
Läufe
Horizon Category Extension
Horizon Category Extension
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
The Last of Us Part I (PC)
The Last of Us Part I (PC)
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
9
Besuche
Marvel's Wolverine
Marvel's Wolverine
Letzter Besuch 1 day ago
60
Besuche
SAROS
SAROS
Letzter Besuch 9 days ago
19
Besuche
Resident Evil Requiem
Resident Evil Requiem
Letzter Besuch 7 days ago
60
Besuche
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Letzter Besuch 23 days ago
169
Besuche
LEGO Horizon Adventures
LEGO Horizon Adventures
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
10
Besuche
Astro Bot Category Extensions
Astro Bot Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
4
Besuche
Astro Bot
Astro Bot
Letzter Besuch 3 days ago
207
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
47
Aktionen
Marvel's Wolverine
Marvel's Wolverine
Letzte Aktion 1 day ago
15
Aktionen