New category request [Unfair%]
2 years ago

This category would require the game to be played from begining to end on unfair difficult following any% rules.

Two things would be tracked, the ammount of time taken to beat the game and number of reloads (a save scumming and death counter). A runs place on the leaderboard would first be sorted by number of reloads, with the time taken not coming into things unless the two runs are on the same number of reloads.

The hope was this category would slowly converge on last azlanti unfair speedruns.

Missouri, USA

I have added an unfair% category, but as far as I can tell there is no way for this site to track things like reloads, so it will be strictly time based.

I was more asking with the idea being that the games own community runs that section of the site and sets up the criteria

To be more clear, the idea being that the site simply hosts the leaderboard of an externally run comittee that verifies the entries prior to publishing them here.

Missouri, USA

that would basically require setting up a completely separate website, the leaderboards here are not set up in a way that would allow us to manually order the runs. I am not opposed to something like that, but I have no idea how to go about doing that.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
4 Antworten
Moderatoren