I DID IT FINALLY
7 days ago

I beat the level 1 glithless wr finally after 10 months of grinding

Georgia, USA

Do normal shit

its in total i do normal shit like school and i just came back form a 2 week brake

United States

After looking at your run, you didn't beat the wr unfortunately. Sry about that, you also must fix the time on your submission. It's a 2.130, not 2.013. The wr is a 2.02, your run is a 2.13. But hey, a PB is a PB so good job 👍

Bearbeitet von der Autor 7 days ago
broy gefÀllt das.

thanks i gecss im back on the grined

Georgia, USA

Broy stop this shit

Georgia, USA

Touch grass see sunlight

Georgia, USA

Don't do gless

timmy your right i need to touch grass

@bluefun77 i updated my runs to fix there times so I did not greef the leaderboreds

United States

Alright good. Also a tip to improve your time is try and utilize a slide jump cancel, the wr uses this technique at the start. To do this, after landing from a ground pound (or when you spawn in the level), press down, jump, then down again in quick succession without holding any direction. Once you get the cancel, re-jump to gain speed faster. It'll take practice but using two separate fingers for this works best

broy gefÀllt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
LĂ€ufe
Spieler
Neueste Nachrichten
A Whole New Dimension

Around the end of last year, a new OvO game called OvO Dimensions was released, and was soon added to poki. A lot of people played, and who wouldn't? There were 80 brand new levels, with two new skins unlocked per section. And of course, as Dedra always has it, there are secrets.

But that's besid

1 year ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 6 days ago
12 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 days ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 21 days ago
8 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 22 days ago