Potential strategy for Career/REMIX 100%
1 month ago
Philippines

What would be some possible strategies if running a Career/REMIX 100%.

One possible strategy i had in mind for REMIX 100% is to potentially any% to Detroit, then do Leo -> Ceasar 1.0, then City Tournament for Cien, then F355 tournament in Tokyo, before doing all exotic club races for the Chrysler ME Four Twelve, then sticking with it for the remaining career races, along with all 34 Tokyo City Races + Zonda tournament.

California, USA

That's an interesting idea, actually! That could potentially be faster than doing just Career Mode first then Tokyo Challenge.

BINIPPopStan gefällt das.
Philippines

Right! The possible strategy would work this way... Similar to the Career 100% strategies for REMIX 100%. Also it would be faster to run with the 850 HP quad-turbocharged V12 hypercar than when you unlock Class A Level 2 to use a 998cc V-Twin sport bike that only has Class D N20 capacity. Probably, the upgrading would be after A-Class level 2 is unlocked to install two additional NOS to the Chrysler.

But as soon as you open Detroit, this is the strategy for REMIX%, possibly with the maxed Supra before unlocking the Cien. Leo -> Ceasar 1.0 -> Cien Tournament -> F355 Tournament (Tokyo) -> Exotic Club Races with the 355.

Then when the Chrysler is delivered to the garage: The races will probably be done with the ME Four Twelve.

From remaining Detroit regular racers, to US Champs, then the US cleanups that include all US tournaments, the remaining 3 racers that become optional once a certain racer, and the Tokyo Challenge (34 races + Zonda tournament), this is how long the Chrysler's quad-turbo V12 will have to run.

The other vehicles (even the Aprilia bike; which would make it used in all Original Riders missions), will be used only for races that the exotic speedsters aren't permitted in, and wouldn't be probably activated til the ME 412's eligible races have been cleared.

Seeing the other Career 100% runs, the Saleen SR for the Tuner club races, Gemballa GT750 for SUVs, Aprilia Factory for sport bikes, Hotmatch D'Elegance for Choppers, the Mercedes SL55 (use the free DUB Edition) for the Luxury races, and the Chevrolet Camaro 1981 for the muscle races would be the viable options for the restricted missions, with the Skyline probably for the Tuner and C-Class Tokyo tournaments.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 1 month ago
Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
1 Antwort