any% REVIVAL
4 years ago
Derry, Northern Ireland

any% is probably the most fun to run in games because you can break the game lolll, anyways, I'm sure new benefitial glitches could be found in a route , I'm not talking the patched speed glitch or whatnot, but discovering NEW stuff , brining on a new era of any%! I mean, can't u like zen clip some spots

Orlando, FL, USA

From a moderation standpoint, any% was an absolute mess. There was a reason we substituted it for the full game runs.

There was way too many advantages/disadvantages that players would constantly have over each other. For example, leaderboard winners had an advantage over regular players. It would constantly call for rule changes and invalidating runs. It’s not a stable category.

Israel

im not the moderator here but i think any% was extremely not stable. it was kinda pay to win, too many glitches, everything's too messy imo. i dont think you should delete it tho because lots of people say its fun.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 4 years ago
Orlando, FL, USA

Nobody is stopping you from running any% and uploading it to your own personal channel. It’s just records will no longer be held on this website. We didn’t delete any% as to let people who previously ran it keep their work archived.

Derry, Northern Ireland

Ok so idk the advantages of leaderboard players or whatever but arguing "there were too many glitches" is very vague and to a outsider's viewpoint it's kinda dumb because generally it doesn't matter how many glitches are used in any%, but by p2w, you can just rule out glitches that are p2w, and the standard Roblox glitches used to break literally any Roblox obby game are allowed and see how that pans out. Soo basically ban p2w glitches and allow the rest Edit: speed glitch would be definitely one to ban and all the runs using it don't have to be deleted , they could go into a misc category while new any% runs start rolling

Bearbeitet von der Autor 4 years ago
Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Neueste Nachrichten
Velocity Display

Henlo this is your local FE2 speedrunning mod Nolyswag and I'd just like to recommend for people to use velocity display during runs to maximize the odds of your run being verified (it just helps confirm that your run is legit).

Signing out, Nolyswagger the 1st

4 months ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
8 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 months ago
19 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 months ago
10 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 months ago