New Hyrule Route Any% Video Guide
7 years ago
Colorado, USA

EDIT 2: Due to the new WR on 3/24/2017 This guide is ONLY missing the Fall Damage Cancel Trick, the route is sill the same.

EDIT: Hey everyone, this guide is now outdated, there are two new strats in current WR runs, and I will be uploading a new tutorial to ensure there is always a updated video guide! Thanks for your support.

A video tutorial on the first half of the New any% speedrun route, 3/15/2017

Bearbeitet von der Autor 7 years ago
Granolant, SpaceBroJakob, und OldIronEyes gefällt das.
Germany

Thanks for this btw. I deleted it from Guides tho cause it is outdated now. A forum thread for this is good tho.

Colorado, USA

No problem, but can I ask How is it outdated? I haven't seen any changes to the pleateu in the 47 minute runs? I will make an updated one if so, but I havent noticed any differences.

Germany

We have the boulder shot now. Also with the new Fall damage prevention Bomb Trail before Magnesis is faster again.

Colorado, USA

Ahhh yes I see now, updated the Youtube title and description, and will be making an updated video gudie asap! Thanks!

Colorado, USA

@TreZc0 Just to clarify, since the new WR does not use the boulder shot, or amiibos, and also goes from magnesis to bomb... my guide is only missing fall damage cancel correct? Just trying to keep most up to date, obviously you dont need boulder skip or amiibos for WR.

Colorado, USA

I already resposted it, since the differences were very minimal.

Germany

Nah wr Route is just outdated.

Colorado, USA

That makes alot of sense.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago