Coffee Talk True Ending Speedrun (PC) World Record
1 year ago
Indonesia

I wonder how to beat the world record for Coffee Talk True Ending Speedrun for PC since I am only 5 seconds behind. I am a bit sad and angry for this :(

Is there any other new strats so that I can break the WR?

M0ka likes this
Alaska, USA

Could link your video here? I would love to try and see if I could help! (hopefully xbox stuff can translate to pc lmao)

IvanderLatidjan likes this
Indonesia

@M0ka https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKTAv1xlAKE

Here you go, this is my Coffee Talk attempt, could you please see if I have something to improve.

Edited by the author 1 year ago
Indonesia

@M0ka never mind, I think I figured it out on how to get faster. So my 39:28 attempt was using keyboard and mouse entirely. But I think if I use my PS4 Controller plugged in to my PC, it will more faster :D and besides I think its faster using controller so breaking world record for PC category is possible.

Indonesia

This is my run using a PS4 Controller that is plugged into my PC and it was way faster than keyboard and mouse. This attempt is far from perfect but it is still okay for now, and I think it can be reduce to 38:1x.

Edited by the author 1 year ago
Alaska, USA

Ayy nice one!!, sorry that I didnt check back yesterday😅

Alaska, USA

How did you get sub 38:43? Thats insane, I barely see any differences in our runs.

Indonesia

@M0ka i spam the action button repeatedly and fast so that the drinks will be faster and the servings too.

United States

I split console and PC because of load time differences. If it’s determined to be negligible, then I’ll just combine them.

Indonesia

@a_variety_pack I don't know if the loading times are different between PC and Console because I haven't tried the game on console yet but I am fine with combining them, I think.

United States

Loading times are different, that's why they're split; it's significantly faster on PC. (I always advocate for PC/Console splits, so this is likely to stay regardless.)