We need new categories.
United States

Carnivores dinosaur hunter needs more categories, like seriously this game compared to ice age is sad, but I’m not saying to completely steal the unique categories from ice age such as, 100%, everything% and extra, I just think we need are own unique categories. And I have two ideas

1. Achievements/trophies. So I think on PlayStation 3, and I know on mobile, there’s something called achievements or trophies, and my idea for them is that there will be two different types. There are 21 of them, and each 21 there will be there own category for each 21, and one for getting every single one of them.

2. Wave categories. So, only on the mobile version, there are 2 game modes. Normal and survival. And survival is kinda hard to explain what it is, so you have to get the mobile version to play it and btw, you don’t have to buy the full mobile game to play it. and you will know what waves are. And the survival ones will be getting to wave 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 21, 25, 30, 35. And I don’t recommend any more because it’s almost impossible to get wave 40, and only 3 people have ever done on camera.

Edited by the author 1 month ago
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Full game timing

Full game Runs will no longer be timed with milliseconds

2 years ago
Latest threads
Moderators