No point
2 years ago
Czech Republic

The game has it's own system of records, it is way easier for speedrunners to "submit" it submit it submits itself, you can't really cheat, it has it's own criteria for it to count, and it has way more categories than what this will ever have, the game had no speedrun.com boost vector category because it didn't need to and would be worse than what already is.

You might say it is more accessible, but a bot posts all the record into a discord channel

Just seams entirely pointless

and Tricky (the person who holds the most records) doesn't even know the moderators

16BitPumpkin likes this
United States

The existence of a speedrun.com board of this game lets new people see the game and possibly play it. One of the main reasons I wanted to start a board of this game is for new people to see this game and play it, as I really enjoy it and would like others to enjoy it. And with the discord channel, not everyone has access to that, and I don't even know where to find it.

It just makes more sense for there to be a speedrun.com board then a discord channel in a server that not everyone knows.

Czech Republic

go to the game, scroll down, I don't think you're blind and that you see the big text that says social links and that you also see the discord logo

16BitPumpkin likes this
Sweden

go to about on boost vector and scroll down, you will find the discord there

16BitPumpkin likes this
United States

Alright, it is there. I usually don't check those links. Another reason I should add for having a speedrun.com board is seeing videos on runs from people to see how to improve or better routes for stages.

Sweden

did you join?

Maryland, USA

Honestly a speedrun.com board would probably still be necessary in my opinion but not in the style the leaderboard is currently in, in my opinion

Ivory likes this
United States

What would you want to add to make it a good style?

Maryland, USA

I don't particularly like how it is not a list for each single run, I'm sorry its hard to describe, similar to this https://www.speedrun.com/roblox_cool_obby_2

Antarctica

There are lists for each map, you have to click on the map to see all of the submitted runs for a specific map, but there aren't that many, especially since there's only like 1 run for most maps right now

Edited by the author 2 years ago

Bot broke anyways and in game record listings too sometimes

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 1 year ago
Posted 2 years ago
Posted 2 years ago
12 replies
Posted 2 years ago