Please help!!!
1 month ago
United States

I was trying to do a easy glitch less granny speedrun, when I tried to do it, Angelina would ONLY start coming out of her room AFTER I knocked down the screwdriver with the crossbow, I am using the 1.8 Mod Pack in resources, if anybody has a way to fix this, please let me know

Zanum و DungTayTo_Speedruner تُحب هذا
United States

I also timed, and Angelina dropping the spider key after she is freed, takes about 55 seconds in the world record video, but what I have just described, it takes over TWO minutes for Angelina to drop the spider key.

Zanum و DungTayTo_Speedruner تُحب هذا
United States

I would just like to say the problem resolved itself, I don’t know what happened but in my latest try for a speedrun it was fixed, but I would like other speed runners to be aware of this problem

Zanum المعجبون بهذا
Somerset, England

She starts to move when you far enough get away from her. Like you could go to the end of the closet and she starts to move.

Which ending are you doing? Since the runner might go in a certain area to get her to move.

Zanum المعجبون بهذا
Ukraine

Hello everyone I know the moderators are very busy but please watch my updated speedrun: Any%Glitchless, Car Ending, Practice

Somerset, England

@Vodichka14, your run has only been pending for 1 day, which isn't very long at all. Generally, the goal is for runs to be verified within 21 days across the site.

And here the wait is shorter, since the moderators are active. Also, they get a notification when someone submits a run. So you don't have to tell them lol

تم التحرير بواسطة الكاتب 1 month ago
Ukraine

I understood everything, thank you very much, I won’t bother you anymore;)

Zanum و YUMmy_Bacon5 تُحب هذا
إحصائيات اللعبة
متابعون
جولات سريعة
اللاعبون
آخر الأخبار
We're banning cheaters from speedrunning!

Since there has been cheaters expanding recently, me and the other Granny moderators chose to make a poll in about if we should ban cheaters, and the poll ended up choosing to ban them.

From now on, if so

3 months ago
آخر المواضيع
نُشرت 1 month ago
games:thread_reply_count
نُشرت 3 months ago
نُشرت 3 hours ago
نُشرت 1 month ago
نُشرت 1 month ago