@here
1 year ago
India

[Verse 1:Elena Siegman, Malukah] In disguise in the skies Burns a fire in my eyes And I'm holding the world in my hand So contorted and twisted Condemned and submissive When they kneel they'll know where I stand, yeah

Rise again On my own Now we are Coming home

It all ends Painfully and slow I'll bring them down on my own Yeah

[Climb: Elena Siegman, Clark S. Nova] First to go First to go Last to know Last to know Always the only one I control Lashing out Lashing out Giving in Giving in Then letting go to begin again You might also likeWhat Was I Made For?Billie Eilish115Treyarch SoundPareidoliaTreyarch Sound[Refrain: Elena Siegman] Letting go Letting go now Letting go My mind's Corrupt Our souls corrode It's how we'll all end up

[Chorus 1: Elena Siegman, Malukah, Clark S. Nova] Burning down Caving in Die by fire and begin again What breaks my pride Will break your skull I bring the end Just like an archangel

[Verse 2: Elena Siegman, Malukah] All the ruptured existence Disdain life's persistence The wheel won't be turning for long no

Now I need carrion Now I am coming home Running from I'm becoming one I'll bring you down on my own Yeah [Refrain: Elena Siegman] Letting go Letting go now Letting go Now pain erupts And time is slowed It's how we'll all end up

[Chorus 1: Elena Siegman, Malukah, Clark S. Nova] Burning down Caving in Die by fire and begin again What breaks my pride Will break your skull I bring the end Just like an archangel

[Bridge: Elena Siegman, Maluka] Why do we end up here Filled with fire And feels so cold Oh

We burn together forever Waiting for the one [Refrain: Elena Siegman] Letting go Letting go now Letting go

Our time is up Dust from our bones This time we don't wake up

[Chorus 2: Elena Siegman, Malukah, Clark S. Nova] Finding out Where you've been Wait in silence and begin again

I'll take my time To make you fall Pass through your head At just the right angle

[Verse 3: Elena Siegman, Malukah, Clark S. Nova] Falling down Falling down Giving in Giving in

Burn the liars And begin again What fills your pride Will make you fall

I am the end A fucking archangel

India

this is fire

Cosmik7 المعجبون بهذا
Philippines

this is crazy

إحصائيات اللعبة
متابعون
جولات سريعة
اللاعبون
آخر الأخبار
Apeirophobia: Escape From Reality Update

As everyone might already know, after a long time, Escape From Reality update was released on the 22nd of September!

With it, major changes are coming to leaderboards:

• Level 17 - Left Scarred
  • Level 18 - Mall
  • Level 19 - Store
  • Level 20 - Neighborhood
  • Level 21 - Graveyar
1 year ago
آخر المواضيع
نُشرت 3 months ago
games:thread_reply_count
نُشرت 3 months ago
games:thread_reply_count