Boss Strats
New York, USA

Post any ideas you have for saving time on bosses and/or making the fights safer.

New York, USA

As you see in my latest run, shooting a golden barrier makes a lot of debris fly everywhere, which damages the boss from a great distance without ever having to really engage with it. This saves a lot of time for 3 out of the 4.

I've also found that being exceptionally close to them can cause them to not shoot, but this has been very inconsistent.

Texas, USA

Decided to play around some today and found some cool setups for both boss fights. The main idea here is that you can trap bosses by luring them to be on top of you in a corner.

• In the Jetpack Boss, you can walk down to the bottom left corner of the arena (level with the boss). You can then shoot at him while he walks towards you. When he gets to you, he will begin to shoot but will deal no damage due to proximity and will effectively be caught in a loop of walking and firing into the wall. While on top of the boss, you can shoot upwards to deal damage to kill him and instantly collect the jetpack. With optimal RNG, (no jumps) this about matches WR timing but is still fun. I'll have to see if shooting yellow barriers on the way down makes it faster or not.
  • This next one is more useful as it will prevent the death you usually get when setting up the placement for the first boss in the second boss room. When riding up the (jet stream? idk) keep high to maximize the time boss stays still. From here immediately walk to the left onto the bottom left. The goal is to once again stay on top of the boss and trap it in a corner where you can kill it with up attacks. If you get on top of the boss in a corner it will not jump and it can't kill you. The tricky part is to see if you need to go to the left or right side depending on the boss rng, but if done correctly you can trap the boss faster. From here, you can either lure the second boss to a more optimal setup or jump over it (risky) like the current WR.
New York, USA

Sounds awesome would love to see a video!

ゲームスタッツ
フォロワー
走行
プレイヤー
最新スレッド
投稿日 5 months ago
モデレーター