Question about they game keyboard
3 years ago
Missouri, USA

On all versions, would I be able to use a QWERTY format keyboard? I'm also wondering if on the PS2 version if a USB keyboard will work. I'm asking as info on this game is scarse outside of a review of the game from LGR.

England

I use a qwerty keyboard (but I am not using the PS2 version due to not being able to find a copy).

teh_supar_hackr likes this
Missouri, USA

I would use the PS2 version in part because of the scarcity of that port, though at the same time I don't know at all if that port is compatible with a USB keyboard

Baltimore, MD, USA

The ps2 version was sold bundled with a usb keyboard (I own the standard and keyboard versions of the game) Both will work using any qwerty keyboard that is usb. If you plan to use pcsx2 you need the plugin which I dont know how to use. SLPS-20123 = Keyboard Bundle SLPS-20124 = Standard

United States

Never knew there was a PC Port. Anybody know where I could buy it or message me a link on Discord to download it? I can't find the PS2 version either. Also, since I use Linux, would it be better to just emulate PS2 and use the keyboard plugin or should I run the port through Wine? I assume PS2 but I'm not sure if the game would end up running better through Wine.

Wales

Using a proxy on Yahoo auction Japan is probably the cheapest or there might be a ebay seller but it will most likely cost more.

Baltimore, MD, USA

There are many ebay listings, but usually the cheapest is 100. Yahoo Auctions have spiked around 5000-12000yen (50-120usd), but sometimes youll find a cheap auction (though shipping is not cheap.)

Keyboard plugin is difficult to set up for pcsx2 (most people i know cant get it to work) and im not certain the pc version works on wine.

The risk is yours which you try to use or buy, the pc copy is available if you look hard enough but the ps2 one is impossible to get other than purchase.

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Anime Speedrun Festival 2024

Hi everyone, ASF is back with its main online marathon in 2024!

The Initial D typing games are always a good time so definitely consider submitting!

Submissions are open until March 16th, This is your chance to show off your games in one of the years biggest anime gaming events. [

3 months ago
Latest threads
Posted 3 months ago
0 replies
Posted 4 years ago
1 reply
Moderators