Recent Rule changes
2 months ago
France

Hey! I just realized that there is a new ruling regarding ways to capture the game, as wwell as a save/load prevention rule. as far as I know this wasn't a thing recently.

I find it kind of weird that those were added out of the blue without contacting any of the runners of the game. This means that all my records should be labeled as Emulator despite not being emu because I can't be bothered to capture my game feed on camera, which I also have no way to do with my current setup. Considering how important stylus control is for the game I feel this run at high level is extremly unlikely to not be done on actual hadware. However if you want to be picky about it, whatever it's no big deal.

The one thing that reallymakes me scratch my head is that on top of that not allowing game S&Q makes no sense on an Any% category. If you want no S&Q then it should be a separate category. Even if for whatever reason reseting allowed for actual RNG control, then this should be part of the Any% category (and if it was the case, I doubt it would be used because it would not really save that much time anyway)

Edited by the author 2 months ago
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 2 months ago
0 replies
Posted 3 years ago
0 replies