Co-op creation question
5 months ago
United States

Hi! This is my first post on this website, and I had some questions about the co-op category.

I play on a tablet, so I can't host servers. I was wondering if I could just create a world then have my friend join the world without making a server?

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

grnts and Gaming_64 like this
United States

I think that’s how it works

Gaming_64 likes this
Antarctica

Bro you don't have to sign your name and the end of forum question.

Gaming_64 likes this
Texas, USA

Hi! This is my first post on this website, and I had some questions about the co-op category.

I play on a tablet, so I can't host servers. I was wondering if I could just create a world then have my friend join the world without making a server?

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

Antarctica

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

Gaming_64 likes this
Valhalla

That's fine

Remember, timing starts when any player moves. And the person hosting the world MUST record

grnts and Gaming_64 like this
North Carolina, USA

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

Wisconsin, USA

Thank you for helping,

wisegod62

GeometryDashFan likes this
Libya

Hi my nem is MOHANED i lave minecraft Bedrock 14 yars play the minecraft

Edited by the author 4 months ago
GeometryDashFan likes this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Rule changes regarding proof for top level runs
  • After a long discussion and investigating the game, we decided to change the showing global resource pack rule to be a highly recommended thing to do instead of a must (resource packs are STILL banned), so any past runs that haven't shown global resource packs and got rejected ma
13 days ago
Latest threads
Posted 22 hours ago
231 replies
Posted 7 months ago
227 replies
Posted 2 years ago
23 replies
Posted 1 day ago
2 replies