Run of the Week Challenge! WEEK 3
2 months ago
Virginia, USA

Sorry for being a day late but here's this week's Run of the Week Challenge. A specific car and track is selected for the event and you get one week (6 days this time, sorry guys) to set your best possible time. This'll be week three of the challenge so we have a new car/track combo to introduce. And a quick reminder: ALL ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE!

Rules

• Runs must be submitted to this thread with a screenshot (videos are also welcome) showing the finishing time and car. An example can be shown here (car can be visibly seen along with the time):
  • Runs must be submitted before Friday, March 9th at 11:59PM EST
  • And of course all runs must use the car and track combo specified

This week’s challenge will be Space Out (Time Trial) using Pony Up. This car is a perfect example of having amazing theoretical times but with an Achilles heel. You have a week to submit! Good luck and have fun!

Edited by the author 2 months ago
Virginia, USA

I can probably improve this but we'll see! :P

Washington, USA

nice... a new record! good shit, bacun!

doutorbart and DrewPBalls like this
Virginia, USA

That's wicked fast!

California, USA

Beat my old time, still hunting for my 1:45:XX with Golden Arrow lol

doutorbart and DrewPBalls like this
Santa Catarina, Brazil

I'm late to the party, but i just got this silly time

DrewPBalls likes this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Changes and Updates

Hey guys! A lot of things have been changed and moved around recently. So to help out, this news post will cover all the major updates within the community in the past few months. There's a lot of topics to cover so I'll keep them short and simple (hopefully).

1 month ago
Latest threads