New strategy to navigate stronghold
3 years ago
Québec

After researching strongholds and how you could navigate it, I've came up with a strategy to navigate to the portal room and you may say: bro, the rooms are randomly generated that's not an actual thing bro. WRONG, in a stronghold I can distinguish 4 important rooms: intersection (4 to 6 rooms connected), entrance room (where you enter stronghold at 4 4), portal room, of course (: and stairs ( 6 blocks down). At first, to navigate, you need (in the entrance/1st intersection) to find another intersection (more important in order) or stairs. After maybe finding an intersection, you need to find a portal room (also in most important order), an intersection or stairs. You repeat this until you find the room. RULE: DO NOT GO DOWN 3 STAIRS, PORTAL DOES NOT SPAWN UNDER 3 STAIRS.

This may or may not make it easier to find the portal rooms and save many runs, if you want to do this strategy, I recommend testing it in creative to more understand the strategy.

के द्वारा संपादित लेखक 3 years ago
Cookie1284, NitroBS और 6 अन्य इसे पसंद करें
United States

Can anyone confirm this?

MinecraftGaming और Cookie1284 इसे पसंद करें
United States

@Acnnx i just tested it and and im pretty sure its true (also use forsens law while using this too)

Cookie1284 इसे पसंद करता है
Québec

Owfi, Cookie1284, और NitroBS इसे पसंद करें
Panama

The strategy says that the portal can't spawn below 3 stairs, but I'm pretty sure this world has it after the 3rd stair: https://i.imgur.com/ZkdgQAC.png

Maybe it's an exception because the first stairs where on the upper part of the first room, or maybe the portal can spawn after the 3rd stair.

Edit: I got another stronghold with the portal below 3 stairs again, but this time the first stairs were linear to the first room.

के द्वारा संपादित लेखक 3 years ago
Québec

Unfortunately I forgot to say that the first stairs are the entrance which technically aren't stairs that count for the 3 stairs rule so don't get confused!

I've also found another strat to LOCATE the PORTAL room on the SURFACE. Unfortunately, it's very inconsistent and it requires to know the way the entrance is pointing which if anyone knows, please tell me because I have found nothing interesting yet...

गेम विवरण
फॉलोअर्स
दौड़
खिलाड़ियों
ताज़ा समाचार
Legal Mods & Extra Options Updates
  • (1.20-1.21) Sodium 0.5.10 for 1.20.1, and Sodium 0.5.9 for 1.20.6 and 1.21 have been added.
  • (1.21) Krypton 0.2.7 & FabricProxy-Lite 2.8.0 have been marked as compatible with 1.21.
  • (1.3.1-1.16.1) Extra Options 2.0.0: Moved config storage to a new file outside
14 days ago
ताज़ा धागे
पोस्ट किया गया 1 month ago
800 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 1 year ago
11 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 4 days ago
16 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 5 days ago
2 जवाब
पोस्ट किया गया 9 days ago
9 जवाब