Barrel flying
3 months ago
United States

Just wondering what people have seen or used for barrel flying and if they have any strats to do it consistently. the problem im having is that after i get out of the map and i need to barrel fly up to the last part for boss the barrel goes out of control and spins n stuff anyone know how to prevent that?

Utah, USA

there should be like a corner with a sort of smaller corner next to it if you can get the barrel facing towards it and more importantly have your hands on the top side of the barrel you should be able to hug the smaller corner and fly up other then that its just about keeping your camera and movement still

Edited by the author 3 months ago
Utah, USA

hope that helps you may need to gently steer the barrel if you get stuck on something

United States

ye thx it helped a lot i got a super low 15 but shit didnt save it was tragic af it was like 15:04

How do you do the first barrel fly consistently?

Les gooo managed to get Sub 16

Utah, USA

GG nice

Utah, USA

my best is a 14:43 and I think I'm going to submit that but nice job

I hit 15:30 and I'm really proud since it's my first time ever speedrunning a game of any sort

Poland

hey, so i have an issue with the barrel and i cant get it to fly, can somebody help?

Utah, USA

what is it doing wrong _ducky80

Russia

I noticed something here: the more fps you have, the calmer the barrel behaves and, accordingly, the lower the fps, the more unstable and fast the barrel is.

Colorado, USA

good to know

United Kingdom

you guys think they'll fix barrel flying?

Poland

gleb4kovo good to know, ill try lowering the fps

edit: it worked

Russia

I also noticed that if you didn't take the purple hand, then you won't have to use it in the bos fight, try it suddenly I was just lucky!!

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 1 month ago
4 replies
Posted 2 months ago
15 replies
Posted 3 months ago
2 replies
Posted 3 months ago